Statement of School Aims
- To provide opportunities within a broad and balanced curriculum so that each child can achieve success and can fulfil his or her potential.
- To develop rounded individuals socially, emotionally, spiritually, physically and creatively.
- To value independence, and enable our pupils to become responsible citizens and lifelong learners.
- To provide a welcoming, safe and stimulating environment where everyone is listened to and respected.
- To encourage and enable the continuous professional development of staff, ensuring effective communication between all.
- To nurture strong partnerships and positive relationships with parents, carers and the wider community.
- To recognise and celebrate success in all aspects of school life.
We believe our school will nurture all individuals in their journey to achieve their full and unique potential. Collierley Primary School is committed to developing a welcoming, safe and stimulating learning environment that will enable our pupils to become responsible citizens and lifelong learners. We are aware that our pupils bring different experiences, interests and strengths, which will influence the way they learn.
At Collierley Primary School we strive to make our school a place where staff, governors and parents work actively together to ensure children receive a rich, inspiring, dynamic and engaging education enabling each child to become a lifelong learner, aspiring to high standards of achievement in all areas of their life.