In order to maintain a sense of identity and belonging within our school, it is our school policy that children wear school uniform when attending school, representing our school or participating in a school organised event outside of school. Our school encourages all children to grow into healthy adults.
Our School uniform consists of the following:
- Grey / Black Trousers or Shorts
- Grey / Black Skirt
- Grey Pinafore Dress
- White Shirt / Polo Shirt
- Red Sweatshirt / Cardigan
- Red and White Checked Summer Dress
- Black Shoes
Jewellery is not permitted for health and safety reasons.
- Red/Black Shorts
- White T Shirt
- Training Shoes / Plimsolls
- During the winter months, children are permitted to wear tracksuits when taking part in
outdoor P.E. activities.
In Class 3, children attend swimming sessions throughout the school year. During these
sessions, children should have the appropriate swimwear.