Our School Office Staff, Michelle and Claire, are here to help you between 8:30am and 3:15pm (3:45pm on Wednesday) however here are a few items that may be useful to parents and carers which you can view or download from our website. Frequently requested forms are available to download from the Downloadable Forms section of the right side of this page.
Here is a breakdown of our school day:
Our School Day:
School starts at 9am and finishes at 3:15pm. Children are able to enter school from 8:45am and it is important that they arrive punctually for school.
Collective worship 10:00am – 10:20am
Morning break 10:45am – 11:00am
Lunchtime – Noon – 1:00pm (Reception, Key Stage 1)
12:15pm – 1:00pm (Key Stage 2)
Our Nursery Day:
We offer five session options:
- 5 mornings
- 5 afternoons
- 2 and a half days – all day Monday, all day Tuesday, Wednesday morning
- 2 and a half days – Wednesday afternoon, all day Thursday, all day Friday
- 5 full days – subject to funding
- Morning session: 8.45am – 11.45am
- Afternoon session: 12.15pm – 3.15pm
We have a maximum of 26 children per session. We take ‘Rising Threes’, children who are nearly 3 years old.