Our School Office Staff, Michelle and Claire, are here to help you between 8:30am and 3:15pm (3:45pm on Wednesday) however here are a few items that may be useful to parents and carers which you can view or download from our website.
Here is a breakdown of our school day:
Our School Day:
School starts at 9am and finishes at 3:15pm. Children are able to enter school from 8:45am and it is important that they arrive punctually for school.
Collective worship 9:15am – 9:30am
Morning break 10:45am – 11:00am
Lunchtime – Noon – 1:00pm (Reception, Key Stage 1)
12:15pm – 1:00pm (Key Stage 2)
Our Nursery Day:
We offer five session options:
- 5 mornings
- 5 afternoons
- 2 and a half days – all day Monday, all day Tuesday, Wednesday morning
- 2 and a half days – Wednesday afternoon, all day Thursday, all day Friday
- 5 full days – subject to funding
- Morning session: 8.45am – 11.45am
- Afternoon session: 12.15pm – 3.15pm
We have a maximum of 26 children per session. We take ‘Rising Threes’, children who are nearly 3 years old.