Head Pupils at Collierley Nursery and Primary School
As Head Pupils at Collierley Nursery and Primary School we are very passionate about making our great school even better.
Since becoming head pupils, by a democratic election in September, we have made several changes and carried out some very important tasks:
- Shown governors and visitors around our school
- Give information to visitors about our school
- Introduced a new slide in to the woodland area
- Written and carried out a pupil questionnaire
- Shown new pupils around the school
- Introduced a reading club
- Lead every assembly on a Friday
- We have plans on how to help new children to settle well at our school
- Organised a school collection for Stanley Foodbank and visited the organisation to hear more about the work their volunteers do
We welcome any suggestions on how we can do things even better.
Thomas, Head Boy: ‘It is a very hard job, but a very important and rewarding job. We want to make our school the best that it can be! I was delighted to be elected and am proud to be Head Boy of our school.’
Kieran, Deputy Head Boy: ‘When I was elected I was incredibly happy and I want to do what is best for our school. I want to try and make sure that everyone gets what they deserve and that everyone is happy and understands the reasons for decisions made.’