Our School Office Staff, Michelle and Claire, are here to help you between 8:30am and 3:15pm (3:45pm on Wednesday) however here are a few items that may be useful to parents and carers which you can view or download from our website. Frequently requested forms are available to download from the Downloadable Forms section of the right side of this page. Our Parent/Carer handbook contains lots of useful information and frequently requested forms.
Our School Day
Here is a breakdown of our school day:
- School starts at 9am and finishes at 3:15pm. Children are able to enter school from 8:45am and it is important that they arrive punctually for school.
- Collective worship 9:15am – 9:30am
- Morning break for KS2 10:45am – 11:00am
- Lunchtime – 11:30am – 12:30pm (Reception, Key Stage 1)
- 12:15pm – 1:10pm (Key Stage 2)
Our Nursery Day
We offer five session options:
- 5 mornings
- 5 afternoons
- 2 and a half days – all day Monday, all day Tuesday, Wednesday morning
- 2 and a half days – Wednesday afternoon, all day Thursday, all day Friday
- 5 full days – subject to funding
- Morning session: 8.45am – 11.45am
- Afternoon session: 12.15pm – 3.15pm
We have a maximum of 26 children per session. We take ‘Rising Threes’, children who are nearly 3 years old.